The Economic and Demographic Status of Female-Headed Households in Rural Botswana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David, 1990.
"Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 89-105, October.
- David Dollar, 1988. "Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry," UCLA Economics Working Papers 489, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jefferson, Gary H., 1990. "China's iron and steel industry : Sources of enterprise efficiency and the impact of reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 329-355, October.
- Perkins, Dwight Heald, 1988. "Reforming China's Economic System," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 601-645, June.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teklu, Tesfaye & Asefa, Sisay, 1999. "Who Participates in Labor-Intensive Public Works in Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Rural Botswana and Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 431-438, February.
- Pradeep Kumar Panda, 2007. "Female Headship, Poverty and Child Welfare: A Study of Rural Orissa, India," Working Papers id:827, eSocialSciences.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:293281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Due, Jean M. & Magayane, F., 1990. "Changes needed in agricultural policy for female-headed farm families in tropical Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- Yao, Yao, 2016. "Fertility and HIV risk in Africa," Working Paper Series 5342, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Folbre N., 1993. "Women and social security in Latin America, the Caribbean and sub- saharan Africa," ILO Working Papers 992932813402676, International Labour Organization.
- Appleton, Simon, 1996. "Women-headed households and household welfare: An empirical deconstruction for Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1811-1827, December.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 1996. "Expenditure behavior and children's welfare: An analysis of female headed households in Jamaica," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 165-187, June.
- Shahnaz Kazi & Bilquees Raza, 1988. "Households Headed by Women: Income, Employment and Household Organization," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 781-790.
- Mehra, Rekha & Gammage, Sarah, 1999. "Trends, Countertrends, and Gaps in Women's Employment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 533-550, March.
- Kathryn Sproule & Caitlin Kieran & Agnes Quisumbing & Cheryl Doss, 2015. "Gender, Headship, and the Life Cycle: Landownership in Four Asian Countries," Working Papers id:7807, eSocialSciences.
- Mehra, Rekha, 1995. "Raising Agricultural Productivity: The Role of Women Farmers," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183400, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:31:y:1983:i:4:p:831-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.