Growth Diagnostics: The Puzzle of Pakistan's Lagging Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjay Reddy, 2009. "WP 2009-11 The Emperor's New Suit: Global Poverty Estimates Reappraised," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2009-11, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- World Bank, 2005. "Economic Growth in the 1990s : Learning from a Decade of Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7370.
- Ricardo Hausmann, 2008. "In Search of the Chains that Hold Brazil Back," CID Working Papers 180, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dani Rodrik, 2010. "Diagnostics before Prescription," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 33-44, Summer.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger, 2008.
"Growth Diagnostics: Perú,"
Research Department Publications
2005, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger, 2008. "Growth Diagnostic: Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 44998, Inter-American Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Report 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4387.
- Avinash Dixit, 2007. "Evaluating Recipes for Development Success," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 22(2), pages 131-157, June.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "Self-Discovery in a Development Strategy for El Salvador," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2005), pages 43-101, August.
- Zafar Mahmood & Rehana Siddiqui, 2000. "State of Technology and Productivity in Pakistan’s Manufacturing Industries: Some Strategic Directions to Build Technological Competence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Klinger, Bailey, 2008. "Growth Diagnostics in Peru," Working Paper Series rwp08-62, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sanjay G. Reddy, 2009. "The Emperor’s New Suit: Global Poverty Estimates Reappraised," Working Papers 79, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:11:y:2011:i:4:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.