How relevant is targeting to the success of an antipoverty program ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Estrin, Saul & Jones, Derek C. & Svejnar, Jan, 1987. "The productivity effects of worker participation: Producer cooperatives in western economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-61, March.
- Tyson, Laura DAndrea, 1979. "Incentives, income sharing, and institutional innovation in the yugoslav self-managed firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 285-301, September.
- Cable, John R & FitzRoy, Felix R, 1980. "Productive Efficiency, Incentives and Employee Participation: Some Preliminary Results for West Germany," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 100-121.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Marcano & Inder J. Ruprah, 2008.
"An Impact Evaluation of Chile's Progressive Housing Program,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
2896, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Luis Marcano & Inder J. Ruprah, 2008. "An Impact Evaluation of Chile’s Progressive Housing Program," OVE Working Papers 0608, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Alain de Janvry & Frederico Finan & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2012.
"Local Electoral Incentives and Decentralized Program Performance,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(3), pages 672-685, August.
- Alain de Janvry & Frederico Finan & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2010. "Local Electoral Incentives and Decentralized Program Performance," NBER Working Papers 16635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Janvry, Alain & Finan, Frederico S. & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2010. "Local Electoral Incentives and Decentralized Program Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robano, Virginia & Smith, Stephen C., 2013.
"Multidimensional Targeting and Evaluation: A General Framework with an Application to a Poverty Program in Bangladesh,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Virginia Robano and Stephen C. Smith, 2014. "Multidimensional Targeting and Evaluation: A General Framework with an Application to a Poverty Program in Bangladesh," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp065, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Gundersen, Craig & Jolliffe, Dean & Tiehen, Laura, 2009. "The challenge of program evaluation: When increasing program participation decreases the relative well-being of participants," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 367-376, August.
- Cecchini, Simone & Madariaga, Aldo, 2011. "Conditional cash transfer programmes: the recent experience in Latin America and the Caribbean," Cuadernos de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 95 edited by Eclac, July.
- Stephan Klasen & Simon Lange, 2015. "Accuracy and Poverty Impacts of Proxy Means-Tested Transfers: An Empirical Assessment for Bolivia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 164, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Segal, Paul, 2011. "Resource Rents, Redistribution, and Halving Global Poverty: The Resource Dividend," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 475-489, April.
More about this item
KeywordsServices&Transfers to Poor; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis; Population Policies; Poverty Impact Evaluation; Poverty Reduction Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-11-24 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-24 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2007-11-24 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PPM-2007-11-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2007-11-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .