How relevant is targeting to the success of an antipoverty program ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Marcano & Inder J. Ruprah, 2008.
"An Impact Evaluation of Chile’s Progressive Housing Program,"
OVE Working Papers
0608, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Marcano, Luis & Ruprah, Inder J., 2011. "An Impact Evaluation of Chile's Progressive Housing Program," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2896, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alain de Janvry & Frederico Finan & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2012.
"Local Electoral Incentives and Decentralized Program Performance,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(3), pages 672-685, August.
- Alain de Janvry & Frederico Finan & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2010. "Local Electoral Incentives and Decentralized Program Performance," NBER Working Papers 16635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Janvry, Alain & Finan, Frederico S. & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2010. "Local Electoral Incentives and Decentralized Program Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5382, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nasri, Khaled, 2020. "Social Safety Nets in Tunisia: Do Benefits Reach the Poor and Vulnerable households at the Regional Level?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 440, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Gundersen, Craig & Jolliffe, Dean & Tiehen, Laura, 2009. "The challenge of program evaluation: When increasing program participation decreases the relative well-being of participants," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 367-376, August.
- Robano, Virginia & Smith, Stephen C., 2013.
"Multidimensional Targeting and Evaluation: A General Framework with an Application to a Poverty Program in Bangladesh,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7593, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Virginia Robano, Stephen C. Smith, 2014. "Multidimensional Targeting and Evaluation: A General Framework with an Application to a Poverty Program in Bangladesh," OPHI Working Papers 65, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Segal, Paul, 2011. "Resource Rents, Redistribution, and Halving Global Poverty: The Resource Dividend," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 475-489, April.
- Rachel Sabates-Wheeler & Alex Hurrell & Stephen Devereux, 2014. "Targeting Social Transfer Programmes: Comparing Design and Implementation Errors Across Alternative Mechanisms," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cecchini, Simone & Madariaga, Aldo, 2011. "Conditional cash transfer programmes: the recent experience in Latin America and the Caribbean," Cuadernos de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 95 edited by Eclac, June.
- Stephen Devereux & Edoardo Masset & Rachel Sabates-Wheeler & Michael Samson & Althea-Maria Rivas & Dolf te Lintelo, 2017. "The targeting effectiveness of social transfers," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 162-211, April.
More about this item
KeywordsServices&Transfers to Poor; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis; Population Policies; Poverty Impact Evaluation; Poverty Reduction Strategies;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2007-11-24 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-24 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2007-11-24 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PPM-2007-11-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2007-11-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.