Report NEP-AGR-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Health Related Food Characteristics," Umeå Economic Studies 724, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Menon, Sudha, 2007. "Sustainable Practices in Watershed Management: Global Experiences," MPRA Paper 5854, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2007.
- Jonsson, Thomas, 2007. "Essays on Agricultural and Environmental Policy," Umeå Economic Studies 719, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lars Osberg & Jiaping Shao & Kuan Xu, 2007. "The Growth of Poor Children in China 1991-2000: Why Food Subsidies May Matter," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive wider_nov_18_2007.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Djoni Hartono & Bilang Nauli Harahap, 2007. "Willingness to Pay for Drinking Water and Sanitation Availability in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200712, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2007.
- Claire GONDARD-DELCROIX (GREThA), 2007. "Poverty dynamics in rural Madagascar: regularities and specificities at the regional level\r\n (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5865 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio, Massarutto, 2007. "Liberalization and private sector involvement in the water industry: a review of the economic literature," MPRA Paper 5864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Krishna Kumar & Sushanta Mallick & Jayarama Holla, 2007. "Estimating Consumption Deprivation in India using Survey Data: A State-Level Rural-Urban Analysis before and during Reform Period," Working Papers 7, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Broberg, Thomas, 2007. "The Value of Preserving Nature - Preference Uncertainty and Distributional Effects," Umeå Economic Studies 720, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Libertad González Luna, 2007. "The housing boom and forest fires," Economics Working Papers 1060, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- George R. Parsons & Steven M. Thur, 2007. "Valuing Changes in the Quality of Coral Reef Ecosystems: A Stated Preference Study of SCUBA Diving in the Bonaire National Marine Park," Working Papers 07-18, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5875 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broberg, Thomas, 2007. "Examining the income-effect in contingent valuation -The importance of making the right choices," Umeå Economic Studies 723, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Leonid Borodkin & Brigitte Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2007. "The Rural Urban Wage Gap in the Industrialization of Russia, 1884-1910," Working Papers 1, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Saveyn Bert & Van Regemorter Denise, 2007. "Environmental Policy in a Federal State - A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0701, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- R. Brau & AE. Scorcu & L. Vici, 2007. "Assessing visitor satisfaction with tourism rejuvenation policies: the case of Rimini, Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 200709, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rousseau Sandra, 2007. "Journal Evaluation by Environmental and Resource Economists: A Survey," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0705, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.