Journal Evaluation by Environmental and Resource Economists: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sandra Rousseau, 2008. "Journal evaluation by environmental and resource economists: A survey," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 77(2), pages 223-233, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kodrzycki Yolanda K. & Yu Pingkang, 2006. "New Approaches to Ranking Economics Journals," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Charles D. Kolstad, 2000. "Spatial Environmental and Resource Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1918.
- Weiping Yue & Concepción S. Wilson, 2004. "Measuring the citation impact of research journals in clinical neurology: A structural equation modelling analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 60(3), pages 317-332, August.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "The Relative Impacts of Economics Journals: 1970-1990," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 640-666, June.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Gaines H. Liner, 2002. "Core Journals in Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(1), pages 138-145, January.
- Kostas Axarloglou & Vasilis Theoharakis, 2003. "Diversity in Economics: An Analysis of Journal Quality Perceptions," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1402-1423, December.
- Philip H. Ramsey, 1989. "Critical Values for Spearmanâ€™s Rank Order Correlation," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 14(3), pages 245-253, September.
- David Laband & John Sophocleus, 1985. "Revealed preference for economics journals: Citations as dollar votes," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 317-324, January.
- Lowe, Alan & Locke, Joanne, 2005. "Perceptions of journal quality and research paradigm: results of a web-based survey of British accounting academics," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 81-98, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castro e Silva, Manuela & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2011. "A bibliometric account of the evolution of EE in the last two decades: Is ecological economics (becoming) a post-normal science?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 849-862, March.
- Xiaojun Hu & Ronald Rousseau & Sandra Rousseau, 2019. "Does Environmental Economics lead to patentable research?," Papers 1905.02875, arXiv.org.
- Howard, Peter H. & Derek, Sylvan, 2016. "The Wisdom of the Economic Crowd: Calibrating Integrated Assessment Models Using Consensus," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235639, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fang Xu & Wenbin Liu & Ronald Rousseau, 2015. "Introducing sub-impact factor (SIF-) sequences and an aggregated SIF-indicator for journal ranking," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(2), pages 1577-1593, February.
- Chokri Dridi & Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Alfons Weersink, 2010. "Ranking of Research Output of Agricultural Economics Departments in Canada and Selected U.S. Universities," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(3), pages 273-282, September.
- J. A. García & Rosa Rodriguez-Sánchez & J. Fdez-Valdivia, 2012. "A comparison of top economics departments in the US and EU on the basis of the multidimensional prestige of influential articles in 2010," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 93(3), pages 681-698, December.
- Howard, Peter H. & Sylvan, Derek, 2015. "The Economic Climate: Establishing Consensus on the Economics of Climate Change," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205761, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-11-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-11-24 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.