Introducing sub-impact factor (SIF-) sequences and an aggregated SIF-indicator for journal ranking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Carl R. & Huang, Ying, 2007. "Author Affiliation Index, finance journal ranking, and the pattern of authorship," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1008-1026, December.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Lutz Bornmann, 2011.
"Integrated impact indicators compared with impact factors: An alternative research design with policy implications,"
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 62(11), pages 2133-2146, November.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Lutz Bornmann, 2011. "Integrated impact indicators compared with impact factors: An alternative research design with policy implications," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 62(11), pages 2133-2146, November.
- Sandra Rousseau & Tom Verbeke & Ronald Rousseau, 2009. "Evaluating Environmental and Resource Economics Journals: A TOP-Curve Approach," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 270-287, Summer.
- Wolfgang Glänzel & Henk F. Moed, 2002. "Journal impact measures in bibliometric research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 53(2), pages 171-193, February.
- Gangan Prathap, 2010. "The iCE approach for journal evaluation," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 85(2), pages 561-565, November.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Alexander Serenko & Nick Bontis, 2009. "A citation-based ranking of the business ethics scholarly journals," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 390-399.
- Doyle, J. R. & Arthurs, A. J., 1995. "Judging the quality of research in business schools: The UK as a case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 257-270, June.
- Allen J Morrison & Andrew C Inkpen, 1991. "An Analysis of Significant Contributions to the International Business Literature," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 143-153, March.
- Chun-Yang Yin & Mohd Jindra Aris & Xi Chen, 2010. "Combination of Eigenfactor TM and h-index to evaluate scientific journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 84(3), pages 639-648, September.
- Sandra Rousseau, 2008.
"Journal evaluation by environmental and resource economists: A survey,"
Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 77(2), pages 223-233, November.
- Rousseau Sandra, 2007. "Journal Evaluation by Environmental and Resource Economists: A Survey," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0705, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Brown, Lawrence D, 2003. "Ranking Journals Using Social Science Research Network Downloads," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 291-307, May.
- Tibor Braun & Wolfgang Glänzel & András Schubert, 2006. "A Hirsch-type index for journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 69(1), pages 169-173, October.
- Pascal Bador & Thierry Lafouge, 2010. "Comparative analysis between impact factor and h-index for pharmacology and psychiatry journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 84(1), pages 65-79, July.
- Jerome K. Vanclay, 2012. "Impact factor: outdated artefact or stepping-stone to journal certification?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 92(2), pages 211-238, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Baolong & Wang, Hao & Deng, Sanhong & Su, Xinning, 2020. "Measurement and analysis of Chinese journal discriminative capacity," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1).
- Wu, Dengsheng & Li, Jing & Lu, Xiaoli & Li, Jianping, 2018. "Journal editorship index for assessing the scholarly impact of academic institutions: An empirical analysis in the field of economics," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 448-460.
- Dengsheng Wu & Minglu Li & Xiaoqian Zhu & Hongfang Song & Jianping Li, 2015. "Ranking the research productivity of business and management institutions in Asia–Pacific region: empirical research in leading ABS journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 105(2), pages 1253-1272, November.
More about this item
KeywordsJournal evaluation; Contribution to knowledge accumulation; Sub-impact factor; SIF-sequences; Aggregated SIF-indicator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1401-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.