Ranking Journals Using Social Science Research Network Downloads
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1401-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonner, Sarah E. & Hesford, James W. & Van der Stede, Wim A. & Young, S. Mark, 2006. "The most influential journals in academic accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 663-685, October.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1353-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2327-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Lunkes Rogério & Ripoll Feliu Vicente M. & Silva Da Rosa Fabricia, 2012. "Pesquisa científica em contabilidade gerencial: estudo comparativo entre Espanha e Brasil," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(2), pages 159-184, abril-jun.
- Currie, Russell R. & Pandher, Gurupdesh S., 2011. "Finance journal rankings and tiers: An Active Scholar Assessment methodology," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-20, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:75:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1858-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1518-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:26-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Brown & Indrarini Laksmana, 2007. "Accounting Ph.D. program graduates: affiliation performance and publication performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 285-313, October.
- Chan, Kam C. & Chan, Kam C. & Seow, Gim S. & Tam, Kinsun, 2009. "Ranking accounting journals using dissertation citation analysis: A research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 875-885, August.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2704-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Millet-Reyes, Benedicte, 2013. "The impact of citations in International Finance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 129-139.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:20:y:2003:i:3:p:291-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.