Evaluating Environmental and Resource Economics Journals: A TOP-Curve Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoepner, Andreas G.F. & Kant, Benjamin & Scholtens, Bert & Yu, Pei-Shan, 2012. "Environmental and ecological economics in the 21st century: An age adjusted citation analysis of the influential articles, journals, authors and institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 193-206.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Ortuño, Ignacio & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2011.
"High- and low-impact citation measures: Empirical applications,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 122-145.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Ortuño, Ignacio & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2010. "High - and low-impact citation measures: empirical applications," UC3M Working papers. Economics we10_09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2010. "High- and Low-Impact Citation Measures: Empirical Applications," CEPR Discussion Papers 7886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giannias Dimitris A. & Sfakianaki Eleni, 2012. "University Rankings of Different Academic Positions for the Present and the Future: The Case of Greek Departments of Economics," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 59(2), pages 43-66, December.
- Howard, Peter H. & Derek, Sylvan, 2016. "The Wisdom of the Economic Crowd: Calibrating Integrated Assessment Models Using Consensus," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235639, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1401-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2523-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schymura, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2012. "Investigating JEEM empirically: A story of co-authorship and collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1248-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0708-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wall Howard J, 2009. "Don't Get Skewed Over by Journal Rankings," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, August.
- Howard, Peter H. & Sylvan, Derek, 2015. "The Economic Climate: Establishing Consensus on the Economics of Climate Change," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205761, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0534-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:renvpo:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:270-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aereeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.