Core Journals in Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, E. Han & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2009.
"Are elite universities losing their competitive edge?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 353-381, September.
- E. Han Kim & Adair Morse & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "Are Elite Universities Losing Their Competitive Edge?," NBER Working Papers 12245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han Kim, E & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2006. "Are Elite Universities Losing their Competitive Edge?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5700, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2016.
"Taking the Temperature: A Meta-Ranking of Economics Journals,"
68933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Wohlrabe, 2016. "Taking the Temperature: A Meta-Ranking of Economics Journals," CESifo Working Paper Series 5726, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:spr:scient:v:77:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1980-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azar, Ofer H., 2007.
"Behavioral economics and socio-economics journals: A citation-based ranking,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 451-462, June.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2006. "Behavioral economics and socio-economics journals: A citation-based ranking," MPRA Paper 4377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Wälde, 2016. "Emotion Research in Economics," Working Papers 1611, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- repec:spr:scient:v:59:y:2004:i:3:d:10.1023_b:scie.0000018537.65848.2f is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Rousseau, 2008.
"Journal evaluation by environmental and resource economists: A survey,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 77(2), pages 223-233, November.
- Rousseau Sandra, 2007. "Journal Evaluation by Environmental and Resource Economists: A Survey," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0705, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2008. "The impact of economics on management," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 667-675, December.
- Jianyi Huang & Yi Liu & Li Ma & Fei Su, 2013. "Methodology for the assessment and classification of regional vulnerability to natural hazards in China: the application of a DEA model," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 65(1), pages 115-134, January.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2007. "Searching for a Scholarly Visibility: The Case of Ukraine," MPRA Paper 27292, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- repec:spr:scient:v:116:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2781-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaines Liner & Minesh Amin, 2004. "Methods of ranking economics journals," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(2), pages 140-149, June.
- Lutz Bornmann & Alexander Butz & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2018.
"What are the top five journals in economics? A new meta-ranking,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 659-675, February.
- Bornmann, Lutz & Butz, Alexander & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2017. "What are the Top Five Journals in Economics? A New Meta–ranking," MPRA Paper 79176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yolanda Kodrzycki & Pingkang David Yu, 2005. "New approaches to ranking economics journals," Working Papers 05-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:40:y:2002:i:1:p:138-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.