Methods of ranking economics journals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton, M P & Phimister, Euan, 1995. "Core Journals: A Reappraisal of the Diamond List," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 361-373, March.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Gaines H. Liner, 2002. "Core Journals in Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(1), pages 138-145, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blakely Fender & Susan Taylor & Kimberly Burke, 2005. "Making the Big Leagues: Factors Contributing to Publication in Elite Economics Journals," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(1), pages 93-103, March.
- Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2016.
"Taking the Temperature: A Meta-Ranking of Economics Journals,"
68933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Wohlrabe, 2016. "Taking the Temperature: A Meta-Ranking of Economics Journals," CESifo Working Paper Series 5726, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:spr:scient:v:88:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0421-y is not listed on IDEAS
- George Emm Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes, 2011.
"Measuring economic journals’ citation efficiency: a data envelopment analysis approach,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 88(3), pages 979-1001, September.
- George Emm. Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes, 2011. "Measuring Economic Journals' Citation Efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_13, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Measuring economic journals’ citation efficiency: A data envelopment analysis approach," MPRA Paper 29893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarafoglou, Nikias & Cebula, Richard J., 2010.
"Some Thoughts on Regional Economics as a Source of Scholarly Contributions,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 227-235.
- Sarafoglou, Nikias & Cebula, Richard, 2009. "Some Thoughts on Regional Economics as a Source of Scholarly Contributions," MPRA Paper 55992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2009. "The Excellence in Research for Australia Scheme: An Evaluation of the Draft Journal Weights for Economics," Working Papers in Economics 09/07, University of Waikato.
- Cristiano Varin & Manuela Cattelan & David Firth, 2016. "Statistical modelling of citation exchange between statistics journals," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(1), pages 1-63, January.
- Lutz Bornmann & Alexander Butz & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2018.
"What are the top five journals in economics? A new meta-ranking,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 659-675, February.
- Bornmann, Lutz & Butz, Alexander & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2017. "What are the Top Five Journals in Economics? A New Meta–ranking," MPRA Paper 79176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:32:y:2004:i:2:p:140-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.