Liberalization and private sector involvement in the water industry: a review of the economic literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:176-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Benvenuti & Elena Gennari, 2008. "Water services in Italy: implementation of the reform and efficiency of providers," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 23, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsWater supply and sewerage; liberalization; private sector involvement; water infrastructure; economic regulation;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-11-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2007-11-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .