Report NEP-REG-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fay, Marianne & De Rosa, Donato & Ilieva, Stella, 2007. "Product market regulation in Bulgaria : a comparison with OECD Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4393, The World Bank.
- Michele Moretto & Paolo M. Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2007. "Profit Sharing and Investment by Regulated Utilities: a Welfare Analysis," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0059, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Diop, Makhtar & Azumendi, Sebastian Lopez, 2007. "Assessing the governance of electricity regulatory agencies in the Latin American and the Caribbean region : a benchmarking analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4380, The World Bank.
- Antonio, Massarutto, 2007. "Liberalization and private sector involvement in the water industry: a review of the economic literature," MPRA Paper 5864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Joerges, 2007. "Conflict of laws as constitutional form: Reflections on the International Trade Law and the Biotech Panel Report," RECON Online Working Papers Series 3, RECON.
- Aghion, Philippe & Askenazy, Philippe & Bourlès, Renaud & Cette, Gilbert & Dromel, Nicolas, 2007. "Education, Market Rigidities and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3166, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gonzalez, Alvaro & Ernesto Lopez-Cordova, J. & E. Valladares, Elio, 2007. "The incidence of graft on developing-country firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4394, The World Bank.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pagés, Carmen, 2007. "Investment Climate and Employment Growth: The Impact of Access to Finance, Corruption and Regulations Across Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3138, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fernando T. Camacho & Flavio M. Menenzes, 2007. "The Contamination Problem in Utility Regulation," Discussion Papers Series 352, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson, 2007. "Restrictions on the number of physicians and Intergenerational Inequalities : Experience, Time and Vintage effects in GPs’ earnings," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:23_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rovelli, Riccardo & Bruno, Randolph Luca, 2007. "Labor Market Policies and Outcomes: Cross Country Evidence for the EU-27," IZA Discussion Papers 3161, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rousseau Sandra, 2007. "The Impact of Sanctions and Inspections on Firms’ Environmental Compliance Decisions," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0704, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Mattias Ganslandt & Lars Persson & Helder Vasconcelos, 2007. "Asymmetric Collusion and Merger Policy," Working Papers 28, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Poschke, Markus, 2007. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).