Assessing the governance of electricity regulatory agencies in the Latin American and the Caribbean region : a benchmarking analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Estrin, Saul & Jones, Derek C. & Svejnar, Jan, 1987. "The productivity effects of worker participation: Producer cooperatives in western economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-61, March.
- Tyson, Laura DAndrea, 1979. "Incentives, income sharing, and institutional innovation in the yugoslav self-managed firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 285-301, September.
- Cable, John R & FitzRoy, Felix R, 1980. "Productive Efficiency, Incentives and Employee Participation: Some Preliminary Results for West Germany," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 100-121.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gassner, Katharina & Pushak, Nataliya, 2014. "30 years of British utility regulation: Developing country experience and outlook," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 44-51.
- Serebrisky, TomÃ¡s & LÃ³pez Azumendi, SebastiÃ¡n & Alberto AndrÃ©s, Luis, 2011. "Institutional design and governance of airport regulators: The case of Latin America," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 207-210.
- Pollitt, Michael & Stern, Jon, 2011. "Human resource constraints for electricity regulation in developing countries: Developments since 2001," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 53-60, June.
- Cabrera, María & Suárez-Alemán, Ancor & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2015. "Public-private partnerships in Spanish Ports: Current status and future prospects," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-11.
- Luis A. Andrés & Jordan Schwartz & J. Luis Guasch, 2013. "Uncovering the Drivers of Utility Performance : Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean on the Role of the Private Sector, Regulation, and Governance in the Power, Water, and Telecommunication Se," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15774, March.
- Nancy McCarthy & Heath Henderson, 2014. "The Role of Renewable Energy Laws in Expanding Energy from Non-Traditional Renewables," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 86813, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Francesc Trillas & Miguel A. Montoya, 2011. "The Liberalization of Infrastructures in Latin America," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nancy McCarthy & Heath Henderson, 2014. "The Role of Renewable Energy Laws in Expanding Energy from Non-Traditional Renewables," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6677, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Azumendi, Sebastian Lopez, 2008. "Regulatory governance and sector performance : methodology and evaluation for Electricity distribution in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4494, The World Bank.
- Cambini, Carlo & Franzi, Donata, 2013. "Independent regulatory agencies and rules harmonization for the electricity sector and renewables in the Mediterranean region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 179-191.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Governance Indicators; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Country Strategy&Performance; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-24 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-11-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-11-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .