Report NEP-ENE-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nijs Wouter & Van Regemorter Denise, 2007. "Post Kyoto Options for Belgium, 2012-2050," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0706, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Chernyavs’ka, Liliya & Gullì, Francesco, 2007. "Interaction of carbon and electricity prices under imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 5866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scarpa, Carlo & Polo, Michele, 2007. "Take or Pay Contracts and Market Segmentation," MPRA Paper 5861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuong Le Van & Katheline Schubert & Tu Anh Nguyen, 2007. "With Exhaustible Resources, Can A Developing Country Escape From The Poverty Trap?," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Diop, Makhtar & Azumendi, Sebastian Lopez, 2007. "Assessing the governance of electricity regulatory agencies in the Latin American and the Caribbean region : a benchmarking analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4380, The World Bank.