Willingness to Pay for Drinking Water and Sanitation Availability in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, March.
- Ben C. Arimah, 1995. "Willingness to pay for Improved Environmental Sanitation in Nigeria City," ERES eres1995_178, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2005. "Willingness to pay for water and location bias in hedonic price analysis: evidence from the Indonesian housing market," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(6), pages 821-836, December.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres1995-178 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsaccess to drinking water and sanitation; Willingness to pay; hedonic price model; logistic model;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-11-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.