Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Heckman, 2010.
"The Effect Of Prayer On God'S Attitude Toward Mankind,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 234-235, January.
- Heckman, James J., 2008. "The Effect of Prayer on God's Attitude Toward Mankind," IZA Discussion Papers 3636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bogart, William T. & Cromwell, Brian A., 1997. "How Much More is a Good School District Worth?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(2), pages 215-32, June.
- Bogart, William T. & Cromwell, Brian A., 1997. "How Much More Is a Good School District Worth?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 50(2), pages 215-232, June.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1974. "The Economics of Brushing Teeth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 887-891, July/Aug..
- Vernon L. Smith & Comment by Lawrence H. White, 1999. "Reflections on Human Action after 50 Years," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 19(2), pages 195-214, Fall.
- Lachmann, Ludwig M, 1976. "From Mises to Shackle: An Essay on Austrian Economics and the Kaleidic Society," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 54-62, March.
- Gregor W. Smith, 2008. "Japan's Phillips Curve Looks Like Japan," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 1325-1326, September.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1969. "The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: An Empirical Study of Tax Capitalization and the Tiebout Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 957-971, Nov./Dec..
More about this item
KeywordsObjectivism Subjectivism Rand Mises Real estate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:76:y:2010:i:2:p:445-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.