Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Heckman, 2010.
"The Effect Of Prayer On God'S Attitude Toward Mankind,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 234-235, January.
- Heckman, James J., 2008. "The Effect of Prayer on God's Attitude Toward Mankind," IZA Discussion Papers 3636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bogart, William T. & Cromwell, Brian A., 1997. "How Much More is a Good School District Worth?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(2), pages 215-32, June.
- Bogart, William T. & Cromwell, Brian A., 1997. "How Much More Is a Good School District Worth?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(2), pages 215-232, June.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1974. "The Economics of Brushing Teeth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 887-891, July/Aug..
- Vernon L. Smith & Comment by Lawrence H. White, 1999. "Reflections on Human Action after 50 Years," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 19(2), pages 195-214, Fall.
- Lachmann, Ludwig M, 1976. "From Mises to Shackle: An Essay on Austrian Economics and the Kaleidic Society," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 54-62, March.
- Gregor W. Smith, 2008. "Japan's Phillips Curve Looks Like Japan," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 1325-1326, September.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1969. "The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: An Empirical Study of Tax Capitalization and the Tiebout Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 957-971, Nov./Dec..
More about this item
KeywordsObjectivism Subjectivism Rand Mises Real estate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:76:y:2010:i:2:p:445-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .