The Effect of Prayer on God's Attitude Toward Mankind
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James Heckman, 2010. "The Effect Of Prayer On God'S Attitude Toward Mankind," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 234-235, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Effect of Prayer on God's Attitude Toward Mankind
by Justin M Ross in the perfect substitute on 2010-02-03 22:45:00
- Tanrı'nın İnsanlığa Karşı Tutumunda Duanın Etkisi
by dr jekyll in Ekşi İktisat on 2010-02-14 04:14:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagno, Peter T. & Hall, Joshua C. & Lawson, Robert A., 2010. "Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 445-448, November.
- Vikas Kumar, 2013. "A model of secularism in the state of nature," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1199-1212, February.
More about this item
Keywordsunobserved variables; kernel estimator;
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-08-31 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-08-31 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .