A model of secularism in the state of nature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vikas Kumar, 2008.
"A Critical review of economic analyses of religion,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2008-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Vikas Kumar, 2008. "A Critical Review of Economic Analyses of Religion," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22368, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Panu Poutvaara & Andreas Wagener, 2010.
"The invisible hand plays dice: multiple equilibria in sects markets,"
Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 483-502, December.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas, 2010. "The invisible hand plays dice: multiple equilibria in sects markets," Munich Reprints in Economics 19822, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richardson, Gary & McBride, Michael, 2009.
"Religion, longevity, and cooperation: The case of the craft guild,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 172-186, August.
- Gary Richardson & Michael McBride, 2008. "Religion, Longevity, and Cooperation: The Case of the Craft Guild," NBER Working Papers 14004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Heckman, 2010.
"The Effect Of Prayer On God'S Attitude Toward Mankind,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 234-235, January.
- Heckman, James J., 2008. "The Effect of Prayer on God's Attitude Toward Mankind," IZA Discussion Papers 3636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998. "Introduction to the Economics of Religion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1465-1495, September.
- MICHAEL McBRIDE, 2010. "Religious Market Competition in a Richer World," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(305), pages 148-171, January.
- Iannaccone, Laurence R, 1992. "Sacrifice and Stigma: Reducing Free-Riding in Cults, Communes, and Other Collectives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 271-291, April.
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998. "Corrigenda [Introduction to the Economics of Religion]," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1941-1941, December.
- Posner, Richard A, 1987. "The Law and Economics Movement," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 1-13, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vikas Kumar, 2014. "A model of state secularism," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2313-2327, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Religion; Law and Economics; Secularism; Secularization; State of nature;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:47:y:2013:i:2:p:1199-1212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .