The Law and Economics Movement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ash, Elliott & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2021.
"Reducing partisanship in judicial elections can improve judge quality: Evidence from U.S. state supreme courts,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- Elliott Ash & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2016. "Reducing Partisanship in Judicial Elections Can Improve Judge Quality: Evidence from U.S. State Supreme Courts," NBER Working Papers 22071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Török, Ádám, 2011. "A dominanciaproblémák tényeinek értelmezése és a közgazdaság-tudományi módszertan [Interpretation of the facts of dominance problems and the methodology of economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 41-55.
- E. Malinvaud, 2004. "Some Ethical and Methodological Convictions," Chapters, in: Michael Szenberg & Lall Ramrattan (ed.), Reflections of Eminent Economists, chapter 16, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sophie Bienenstock, 2019. "The Deterrent Effect of French Liability Law: the Example of Abusive Contract Terms," Post-Print hal-03222207, HAL.
- Faiz Ur Rehman, 2019. "The Production of Terrorism in Pakistan: A Religious Market Explanation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 58(3), pages 283-305.
- Romaniuc, Rustam, 2017. "Intrinsic motivation in economics: A history," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 56-64.
- Charles M. North & Carl R. Gwin, 2004. "Religious Freedom and the Unintended Consequences of State Religion," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 71(1), pages 103-117, July.
- Vikas Kumar, 2013. "A model of secularism in the state of nature," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1199-1212, February.
- Olsson, Ola, 2000. "A Microeconomic Analysis of Institutions," Working Papers in Economics 25, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Peter Leeson, 2012. "An Austrian approach to law and economics, with special reference to superstition," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 185-198, September.
- Török, Ádám, 2001. "Piacgazdasági érettség többféleképpen?. Néhány alapfogalom értelmezése és alkalmazása a világgazdaság három nagy régiójában [Several ways to market economic maturity?. Interpreting and applying som," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 707-725.
- Jean-Baptiste Fleury & Alain Marciano, 2022. "Methodological Individualism and the Foundations of the "Law and Economics" movement," Post-Print hal-03820441, HAL.
- Alain Marciano, 2007.
"Value and exchange in law and economics: Buchanan versus posner,"
The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 187-200, September.
- Alain Marciano, 2006. "Value and Exchange in Law and Economics: Buchanan versus Posner," ICER Working Papers 31-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Dequech, David, 2006. "The new institutional economics and the theory of behaviour under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 109-131, January.
- Sophie Bienenstock, 2019. "The Deterrent Effect of French Liability Law: the Example of Abusive Contract Terms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-03222207, HAL.
- Krecke Elisabeth, 1996. "Law and the Market Order. An Austrian Critique of the Economic Analysis of Law," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Cao, Siying, 2022. "Quantifying Economic Reasoning in Court: Judge Economics Sophistication and Pro-business Orientation," Working Papers 321, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, George J. Stigler Center for the Study of the Economy and the State.
- Pena López, J.A. & Sanchez Santos, J.M., 2005. "Mercados de creencias versus hipótesis de la secularización: aspectos positivos y normativos/Markets of beliefs vs. scularization hupothecis: positive and normative aspects," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 837-861, Diciembre.
- Alain Marciano & Sophie Harnay, 2008. "Posner, Economics and the Law: from Law and Economics to an Economic Analysis of Law," ICER Working Papers 09-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sophie Harnay & Alain Marciano, 2009. "Should I help my neighbor? Self-interest, altruism and economic analyses of rescue laws," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 103-131, October.
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1991. "The Consequences of Religious Market Structure," Rationality and Society, , vol. 3(2), pages 156-177, April.
- Peter T. Leeson & Joshua Pierson, 2017. "Economic origins of the no-fault divorce revolution," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 419-439, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:77:y:1987:i:2:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.