Report NEP-ECM-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas & Stephen G. Hall & George Hondroyiannis, 2008. "Estimation of Parameters in the Presence of Model misspecification and Measurement Error," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/27, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Marcin Owczarczuk, 2008. "Maximum score type estimators," Working Papers 28, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2008. "Partial Orders with Respect to Continuous Covariates and Tests for the Proportional Hazards Model," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 200807, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Joachim Wilde, 2007. "A Simple Representation of the Bera-Jarque-Lee Test for Probit Models," IWH Discussion Papers 13, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Frölich, Markus & Melly, Blaise, 2008. "Quantile Treatment Effects in the Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 3638, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chew Lian Chua & G. C. Lim & Penelope Smith, 2008. "A Bayesian Simulation Approach to Inference on a Multi-State Latent Factor Intensity Model," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Moës, 2008. "Multivariate structural time series models with dual cycles : implications for measurement of output gap and potential growth," Working Paper Research 136, National Bank of Belgium.
- Sylvia Kaufmann, 2008. "Dating and forecasting turning points by Bayesian clustering with dynamic structure: A suggestion with an application to Austrian data," Working Papers 144, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Laura Auria & Rouslan A. Moro, 2008. "Support Vector Machines (SVM) as a Technique for Solvency Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 811, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- T M Christensen & A S Hurn & K A Lindsay, 2008. "The Devil is in the Detail: Hints for Practical Optimisation," NCER Working Paper Series 32, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Aureo de Paula, 2004. "Inference in a Synchronization Game with Social Interactions, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-032, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 25 Aug 2008.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen G. Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2008. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Lagged Inflation: A Case of Spurious Correlation?," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/26, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Heckman, James J., 2008. "The Effect of Prayer on God's Attitude Toward Mankind," IZA Discussion Papers 3636, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Agapie, Adriana, 2008. "Stochastic Optimization in Econometric Models – A Comparison of GA, SA and RSG," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 080825, Institute for Economic Forecasting.