The Economics of Brushing Teeth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagno, Peter T. & Hall, Joshua C. & Lawson, Robert A., 2010. "Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 445-448, November.
- Robert J. Oxoby, 2009.
"On The Efficiency Of Ac/Dc: Bon Scott Versus Brian Johnson,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 598-602, July.
- Oxoby, Robert, 2007. "On the Efficiency of AC/DC: Bon Scott versus Brian Johnson," MPRA Paper 3196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirova, Alla, 2014.
"Мястото На „Икономическия Империализъм” В Съвременната Политическа Икономия
["Economic imperialism” in the contemporary political economy]," MPRA Paper 75595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cléo Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, 2015. "Crossing Boundaries, Displacing Previous Knowledge and Claiming Superiority: Is the Economics of Discrimination a Conquest of Economics Imperialism?," STOREPapers 5_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- Heckman, James J., 2014. "Private Notes on Gary Becker," IZA Discussion Papers 8200, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J.K. Whitaker, 1983. "The Limitations of the Economic Point of View," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:82:y:1974:i:4:p:887-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .