Private Notes on Gary Becker
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blinder, Alan S, 1974. "The Economics of Brushing Teeth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 887-891, July/Aug..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James J. Heckman, 2019.
"The Race Between Demand and Supply: Tinbergen’s Pioneering Studies of Earnings Inequality,"
De Economist, Springer, vol. 167(3), pages 243-258, September.
- James J. Heckman, 2018. "The Race Between Demand and Supply: Tinbergen's Pioneering Studies of Earnings Inequality," NBER Working Papers 25415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J., 2018. "The Race between Demand and Supply: Tinbergen's Pioneering Studies of Earnings Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 12046, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James J. Heckman, 2018. "The Race Between Demand and Supply: Tinbergen's Pioneering Studies of Earnings Inequality," Working Papers 2018-098, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- James J. Heckman, 2015.
"Introduction to A Theory of the Allocation of Time by Gary Becker,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(583), pages 403-409, March.
- Heckman, James J., 2014. "Introduction to A Theory of the Allocation of Time by Gary Becker," IZA Discussion Papers 8424, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James J. Heckman, 2015. "Gary Becker: Model Economic Scientist," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 74-79, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Calcagno, Peter T. & Hall, Joshua C. & Lawson, Robert A., 2010. "Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 445-448, November.
- Kirova, Alla, 2014. "Мястото На „Икономическия Империализъм” В Съвременната Политическа Икономия ["Economic imperialism” in the contemporary political economy]," MPRA Paper 75595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Oxoby, 2009.
"On The Efficiency Of Ac/Dc: Bon Scott Versus Brian Johnson,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 598-602, July.
- Oxoby, Robert, 2007. "On the Efficiency of AC/DC: Bon Scott versus Brian Johnson," MPRA Paper 3196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.K. Whitaker, 1983. "The Limitations of the Economic Point of View," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Cléo Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, 2015. "Crossing Boundaries, Displacing Previous Knowledge and Claiming Superiority: Is the Economics of Discrimination a Conquest of Economics Imperialism?," STOREPapers 5_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; human behavior; lifetime contributions; tribute;
All these keywords.
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2014-06-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-06-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2014-06-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2014-06-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2014-06-02 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp8200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Holger Hinte (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.