Report NEP-LTV-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Mark Wooden, 2014. "What Can Life Satisfaction Data Tell Us About Discrimination Against Sexual Minorities? A Structural Equation Model for Australia and the United Kingdom," CEP Discussion Papers dp1267, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2014. "Does grief transfer across generations? In-utero deaths and child outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Newhouse, David & Wolff, Claudia, 2014. "Cohort Size and Youth Employment Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8197, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeste, Dilip V & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Individual and Societal Wisdom: Explaining the Paradox of Human Aging and High Well-Being," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1046, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Cahuc, Pierre, 2014. "Search, Flows, Job Creations and Destructions," IZA Discussion Papers 8173, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:uea:wcbess:13-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leopoldo Tornarolli & Diego Battistón & Leonardo Gasparini & Pablo Gluzmann, 2014. "Exploring Trends in Labor Informality in Latin America, 1990-2010," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0159, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00926545 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heckman, James J., 2014. "Private Notes on Gary Becker," IZA Discussion Papers 8200, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2013. "Labor Market Policies and European Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 9707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Costas Meghir, 2014. "Intra-household Welfare," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1949, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David Cutler & Wei Huang & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2014. "When Does Education Matter? The Protective Effect of Education for Cohorts Graduating in Bad Times," NBER Working Papers 20156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Costas Meghir, 2014. "Intrahousehold Inequality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1948, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.