Riots, coups and civil war : revisiting the greed and grievance debate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodea, Cristina & Higashijima, Masaaki & Singh, Raju Jan, 2016.
"Oil and Civil Conflict: Can Public Spending Have a Mitigation Effect?,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-12.
- Raju Jan Singh & Cristina Bodea & Masaaki Higashijima, 2014. "Oil and Civil Conflict : Can Public Spending Have a Mitigation Effect?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20101, The World Bank.
- Singh, Raju Jan & Bodea, Cristina & Higashijima, Masaaki, 2014. "Oil and civil conflict : can public spending have a mitigation effect ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7100, The World Bank.
- Michelle Rebosio & Per Egil Wam, 2011. "Violent Conflict and the Road Sector : Points of Interaction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13011, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPost Conflict Reconstruction; Population Policies; Social Conflict and Violence; Peace&Peacekeeping; Hazard Risk Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-24 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-11-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-POL-2007-11-24 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .