Report NEP-POL-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aziz, Haris & Paterson, Mike & Leech, Dennis, 2007. "Combinatorial and computational aspects of multiple weighted voting games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 823, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria & Mishra, Prachi, 2007. "Do Interest Groups Affect Immigration?," IZA Discussion Papers 3183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2007. "Political Economy of Immigration in Germany: Attitudes and Citizenship Aspirations," IZA Discussion Papers 3140, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cousins, Mel, 2007. "The politics of poor law reform in early twentieth century Ireland," MPRA Paper 5535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Anesi, 2007. "Noncooperative Foundations of Stable Sets in Voting Games," Discussion Papers 2007-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2007. "One-dimensional bargaining with a general voting rule," Research Memorandum 045, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gonzalez, Alvaro & Ernesto Lopez-Cordova, J. & E. Valladares, Elio, 2007. "The incidence of graft on developing-country firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4394, The World Bank.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2007. "Existence of a Condorcet winner when voters have other-regarding preferences," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jun 2008.
- Bodea, Cristina & Elbadawi, Ibrahim A., 2007. "Riots, coups and civil war : revisiting the greed and grievance debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4397, The World Bank.
- Brückner, Markus & Ciccone, Antonio, 2007. "Growth, Democracy, and Civil War," CEPR Discussion Papers 6568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saraly Andrade & Joaquin Morales, 2007. "The Role of the Natural Resource Curse in Preventing Development in Politically Unstable Countries: Case Studies of Angola and Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 11/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Hartogh, Matthew, 2007. "Electoral Economics: Proposition 209 and the Public Concensus," MPRA Paper 5774, University Library of Munich, Germany.