Electoral Economics: Proposition 209 and the Public Concensus
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomics law discrimination game theory welfare;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-11-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2007-11-24 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .