Report NEP-CDM-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Anesi, 2007. "Noncooperative Foundations of Stable Sets in Voting Games," Discussion Papers 2007-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aziz, Haris & Paterson, Mike & Leech, Dennis, 2007. "Combinatorial and computational aspects of multiple weighted voting games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 823, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albrecht, James & Anderson, Axel Z. & Vroman, Susan, 2007. "Search by Committee," IZA Discussion Papers 3137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2007. "Existence of a Condorcet winner when voters have other-regarding preferences," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartogh, Matthew, 2007. "Electoral Economics: Proposition 209 and the Public Concensus," MPRA Paper 5774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delhaye Eef & Proost Stef & Rousseau Sandra, 2007. "Catching or Fining Speeders: A Political Economy Approach," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0702, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Melanie Lührmann & Jürgen Maurer, 2007. "Who wears the trousers? A semiparametric analysis of decision power in couples," CeMMAP working papers CWP25/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brückner, Markus & Ciccone, Antonio, 2007. "Growth, Democracy, and Civil War," CEPR Discussion Papers 6568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2007. "The Instability of Power Sharing," MPRA Paper 5769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2007. "Team Governance: Empowerment or Hierarchical Control," IZA Discussion Papers 3143, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).