Report NEP-MKT-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Huehn, 2007. "Perfect and Dynamic Segmentation via the Internet," Working Papers 2, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Teresa da Silva Lopes & Mark Casson, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Brands and the Development of Global Business," Working Papers 2, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Health Related Food Characteristics," Umeå Economic Studies 724, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- George Alessandria & Joseph Kaboski, 2007. "Pricing-to-market and the failure of absolute PPP," Working Papers 07-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Matthias Lutz & Manueal Wälti, 2007. "Who Prices Locally? Survey Evidence of Swiss Exporters," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-39, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Igor Bykadorov & Andrea Ellero & Stefania Funari & Elena Moretti, 2007. "A fractional optimal control problem for maximizing advertising efficiency," Working Papers 158, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Hartogh, Matthew, 2007. "The real thing: a profile of the coca cola company," MPRA Paper 5616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-11-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gehrig, Thomas & Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune, 2007. "Market Dominance and Behaviour-Based Pricing under Horizontal and Vertical Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.