Market Dominance and Behaviour-Based Pricing under Horizontal and Vertical Differentiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elias Carroni, 2015. "Behaviour Based Price Discrimination with Cross-Group Externalities," Working Papers 1502, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Elias Carroni, 2015. "Competitive Behaviour-Based Price: Discrimination among Asymmetric Firms," Working Papers 1501, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbehavior-based pricing; consumer loyalty; horizontal and vertical differentiation; market dominance; poaching; price discrimination;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-11-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2007-11-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2007-11-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2007-11-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.