Evidences on inter-firm R&D partnerships in three high-tech industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frédéric Deroïan & Zouhaïer M'Chirgui & Christian Milelli, 2007. "Evidences On Inter-Firm R&D Partnerships In Three High-Tech Industries," Working Papers halshs-00354560, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Hennart, 1991. "The Transaction Costs Theory of Joint Ventures: An Empirical Study of Japanese Subsidiaries in the United States," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 483-497, April.
- Jean‐Francois Hennart, 1988. "A transaction costs theory of equity joint ventures," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 361-374, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cristina López-Duarte & Esteban García-Canal, 1998. "La estructura de propiedad de la inversión directa exterior," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(1), pages 19-44, January.
- Andrew L. Zacharakis, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Entry into Foreign Markets: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 21(3), pages 23-40, April.
- Seok Jin Ko, 2019. "The Differing Foreign Entry Mode Choices for Sales and Production Subsidiaries of Multinational Corporations in the Manufacturing Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-18, July.
- Ari Van Assche & Galina A. Schwartz, 2008. "Institutions and Multinational Ownership Strategy," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-07, CIRANO.
- Kyuho Jin & Chulhyung Park & Jeonghwan Lee, 2020. "What Determines Innovative Performance of International Joint Ventures? Assessing the Effects of Foreign Managerial Control," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-20, October.
- Pongsiri, Nutavoot, 2001. "Regulation and Public-Private Partnerships," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30649, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Jan Hendrik Fisch & Bjoern Schmeisser, 2020. "Phasing the operation mode of foreign subsidiaries: Reaping the benefits of multinationality through internal capital markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(8), pages 1223-1255, October.
- Montserrat Álvarez, 2003. "Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries Versus Joint Ventures: The Determinant Factors in the Catalan Multinational Manufacturing Case," Working Papers 2003/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Francisco J. Más & Felipe Ruiz Moreno, 2003. "Spanish Company Foreign Market Entry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Koo, JaSeung & Yamanoi, Junichi & Sakano, Tomoaki, 2020. "Acquisition announcements and stock market valuations of acquiring firms’ alliance partners: A transaction cost perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 129-140.
- P. N. O'Farrell & P. A. Wood & J. Zheng, 1998. "Regional Influences on Foreign Market Development by Business Service Companies: Elements of a Strategic Context Explanation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 31-48.
- Jan Hendrik Fisch & Bjoern Schmeisser, 0. "Phasing the operation mode of foreign subsidiaries: Reaping the benefits of multinationality through internal capital markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 0, pages 1-33.
- Hyo Eun Cho & Jon Jungbien Moon & Insik Jeong, 0. "Equal ownership split in international joint ventures: performance implications in an emerging market," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Michael Nippa & Jeffrey J Reuer, 2019. "On the future of international joint venture research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(4), pages 555-597, June.
- Timothy B. Folta & Walter J. Ferrier, 1997. "International Expansion Through Sequential Investment: The Effects Of National Culture On Buyouts And Dissolutions In Biotechnology Partnerships," Game Theory and Information 9701001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naima Saeed & Dong-Wook Song & Otto Andersen, 2018. "Governance mode for port congestion mitigation: A transaction cost perspective," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 159-178, December.
- Charbel Macdissi & Syoum Negassi, 2002. "International R&D Spillovers: An Empirical Study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 77-91.
- Fryges, Helmut, 2005. "The Change of Sales Modes in International Markets: Empirical Results for German and British High-Tech Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-82, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Yadong Luo & Huan Zhang & Juan Bu, 2019. "Developed country MNEs investing in developing economies: Progress and prospect," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(4), pages 633-667, June.
- Kim, Jongwook & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2008. "A Strategic Theory of the Firm as a Nexus of Incomplete Contracts: A Property Rights Approach," Working Papers 08-0108, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; R&D Partnerships; High-Tech Industries; Network Architecture;
All these keywords.
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2007-11-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2007-11-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-11-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-11-24 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2007-11-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2007-11-24 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2007-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Valerie Mignon (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.