Strategic repositioning by means of alliance networks: The case of IBM
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sadowski, B M & Dittrich, K & Duysters, G M, 2003. "Collaborative Strategies in the Event of Technological Discontinuities: The Case of Nokia in the Mobile Telecommunication Industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 173-86, September.
- Geroski, Paul A, 2000.
"Exploring the Niche Overlaps Between Organizational Ecology and Industrial Economics,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geroski, P A, 2001. "Exploring the Niche Overlaps between Organizational Ecology and Industrial Economics," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 507-40, June.
- Rothaermel, Frank T., 2001. "Complementary assets, strategic alliances, and the incumbent's advantage: an empirical study of industry and firm effects in the biopharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1235-1251, October.
- Fernando F. Suarez & Rogelio Oliva, 2005. "Environmental change and organizational transformation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(6), pages 1017-1041, December.
- Erol Taymaz & G, rard Ballot, 1997. "The dynamics of firms in a micro-to-macro model: The role of training, learning and innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 435-457.
- Francisco LouÁã & Sandro MendonÁa, 2002. "Steady change: the 200 largest US manufacturing firms throughout the 20th century," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 817-845, August.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1999. "Innovation and inter-firm linkages: new implications for policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 793-805, November.
- Langlois, Richard N. & Robertson, Paul L., 1992. "Networks and innovation in a modular system: Lessons from the microcomputer and stereo component industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 297-313, August.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Hagedoorn, John & Schakenraad, Jos, 1992. "Leading companies and networks of strategic alliances in information technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 163-190, April.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2002. "Innovation systems and 'inertia' in R&D location: Norwegian firms and the role of systemic lock-in," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 795-816, July.
- Soh, Pek-Hooi & Roberts, Edward B., 2003. "Networks of innovators: a longitudinal perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1569-1588, October.
- Balgobin, Rolf & Pandit, Naresh, 2001. "Stages in the turnaround process:: The Case of IBM UK," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 301-316, June.
- Gilsing, Victor & Nooteboom, Bart, 2006. "Exploration and exploitation in innovation systems: The case of pharmaceutical biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Michael E. Johnson-Cramer, 2003. "Sources of Fidelity in Purposive Organizational Change: Lessons from a Re-engineering Case," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1837-1870, November.
- Hagedoorn, John & Carayannis, Elias & Alexander, Jeffrey, 2001. "Strange bedfellows in the personal computer industry: technology alliances between IBM and Apple," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 837-849, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:36:y:2007:i:10:p:1496-1511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.