Report NEP-IPR-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lechevalier, Sébastien & Ikeda, Yukio & Nishimura, Junichi, 2007. "Investigating Collaborative R&D Using Patent Data: The Case Study of Robot Technology in Japan," Discussion Paper Series a498, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Hu, Albert, 2007. "Ideas and innovation in East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4403, The World Bank.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2007. "Intellectual Property Access Systems," Discussion Paper Series a491, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & Reichl, Bettina & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2007. "Patent Validation at the Country Level - The Role of Fees and Translation costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 6565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario Calderini & Chiara Franzoni & Andrea Vezzulli, 2007. "The Unequal Benefits of Academic Patenting for Science and Engineering Research," KITeS Working Papers 203, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2007. "Innovation, R&D Spillovers and Productivity: The Role of Knowledge-Intensive Services," Working Papers XREAP2007-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2007.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2007. "Intellectual Property Clear inghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," Discussion Paper Series a495, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2007. "Access to vs. exclusion from knowledge: Intellectual property, efficiency and social justice," POLIS Working Papers 90, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Catozzella, Alessandra & Vivarelli, Marco, 2007. "The Catalysing Role of In-House R&D in Fostering the Complementarity of Innovative Inputs," IZA Discussion Papers 3126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandra Catozzella & Marco Vivarelli, 2007. "Beyond the Knowledge Production Function: The Role of R+D in a Multi-faceted Innovative Process," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-087, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Frédéric Deroïan & Christian Milelli & Zouhaïer M’Chirgui, 2007. "Evidences on inter-firm R&D partnerships in three high-tech industries," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-24, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.