Beyond the Knowledge Production Function: The Role of R+D in a Multi-faceted Innovative Process
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen T. Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015.
"Assessing complementarity in organizational innovations for technological innovation: the role of knowledge management practices,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(29), pages 3040-3058, June.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen Van, 2015. "Assessing complementarity in organizational innovations for technological innovation: the role of knowledge management practices," Post-Print hal-01293882, HAL.
- Paolo Rizzi & Fabio Campanini & Serena Costa, 2012. "Hybrid Innovation. The Italian Machine Tool Industry Case," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Innovat, pages 45-56.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen T. Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2014. "Are organizational innovation practices complements or substitutes for technological innovation performance?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fabio Campanini & Serena Costa & Paolo Rizzi, 2013. "The Machine Tool Industry in Italy: Industrial Innovations and Performances," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1391, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-488 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsR+D; innovation; complementarity; supermodularity; substitutability;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2007-11-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-11-24 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-11-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2007-11-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2007-11-24 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.