Report NEP-TID-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- T. Ciarli & R. Leoncini & S. Montresor & M. Valente, 2007. "Organisation of industry and innovation dynamics," Working Papers 609, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Franco Malerba & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Fabio Montobbio, 2007. "Innovation, international R&D Spillovers and the sectoral heterogeneity of knowledge flows," KITeS Working Papers 204, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Kato, Takao & Morita, Hodaka, 2007. "Discrete Innovation, Continuous Improvement, and Competitive Pressure," IZA Discussion Papers 3132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandra Catozzella & Marco Vivarelli, 2007. "Beyond the Knowledge Production Function: The Role of R+D in a Multi-faceted Innovative Process," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-087, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ricardo Paes Mamede & Daniel Mota & Manuel Mira Godinho, 2007. "Are The Dynamics Of Knowledge-Based Industries Any Different?," GEE Papers 0003, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Nov 2007.