Report NEP-KNM-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2007. "Access to vs. exclusion from knowledge: Intellectual property, efficiency and social justice," POLIS Working Papers 90, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Hu, Albert, 2007. "Ideas and innovation in East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4403, The World Bank.
- Franco Malerba & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Fabio Montobbio, 2007. "Innovation, international R&D Spillovers and the sectoral heterogeneity of knowledge flows," KITeS Working Papers 204, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2007. "Innovation, R&D Spillovers and Productivity: The Role of Knowledge-Intensive Services," Working Papers XREAP2007-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2007.
- Adriaan Van Zon & Roberto Antonietti, 2007. "Education and Training in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Wear-and-Tear," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0057, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ricardo Paes Mamede & Daniel Mota & Manuel Mira Godinho, 2007. "Are The Dynamics Of Knowledge-Based Industries Any Different?," GEE Papers 0003, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Nov 2007.
- Keld Laursen & Francesca Masciarelli & Andrea Prencipe, 2007. "Regions Matter How Regional Characteristics Affect External Knowledge Acquisition and Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 07-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bellemare, Charles & Bissonnette, Luc & Kröger, Sabine, 2007. "Flexible Approximation of Subjective Expectations Using Probability Questions: An Application to the Investment Game," IZA Discussion Papers 3121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Werner Bönte & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2007. "Demography and Innovative Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-084, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann & Lawrence A. Plummer, 2007. "Creating Strategic Advantage through Entrepreneurial Governance in New Ventures," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-086, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alessandra Catozzella & Marco Vivarelli, 2007. "Beyond the Knowledge Production Function: The Role of R+D in a Multi-faceted Innovative Process," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-087, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Lechevalier, S饕astien & Ikeda, Yukio & Nishimura, Junichi, 2007. "Investigating Collaborative R&D Using Patent Data: The Case Study of Robot Technology in Japan," Discussion Paper Series a498, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.