The Transition from Strategic Technology Alliances to Mergers and Acquisitions: An Exploratory Study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=00022-2380|
- van de Vrande, Vareska & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Duysters, Geert, 2009.
"External technology sourcing: The effect of uncertainty on governance mode choice,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 62-80, January.
- Duysters, Geert & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Vrande, Vareska van de, 2007. "External technology sourcing: The effect of uncertainty on governance mode choice," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M., 2006. "Horizontal cooperation in transport and logistics," Other publications TiSEM ab6dbe68-aebc-4b03-8eea-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Delerue, Hélène & Simon, Eric, 2009. "National cultural values and the perceived relational risks in biotechnology alliance relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 14-25, February.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0028-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Ragozzino, Roberto, 2008. "Adverse selection and M&A design: The roles of alliances and IPOs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 195-212, May.
- Sadowski, Bert & Nomaler, Onder & Whalley, Jason, 2016. "Technological Diversification of ICT companies into the Internet of things (IoT): A Patent -based Analysis," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148701, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Robson, Matthew J. & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Ginoglu, Dimitrios, 2003. "Top management staffing in international strategic alliances: a conceptual explanation of decision perspective and objective formation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 173-191, April.
- Sarianna Lundan & John Hagedoorn, 2001. "Alliances, Acquisitions and Multinational Advantage," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 229-242.
- Woltering-Lamers, Philipp, 2011. "Die sequenzielle Organisationswahl: Kooperationen als Vorstufe von Akquisitionen," Arbeitspapiere 122, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Cloodt, Myriam & Hagedoorn, John & Van Kranenburg, Hans, 2006. "Mergers and acquisitions: Their effect on the innovative performance of companies in high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 642-654, June.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2015. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 907-920, June.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Bérard, Céline & Perez, Marie, 2014. "Alliance dynamics through real options: The case of an alliance between competing pharmaceutical companies," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 337-349.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:334-346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khansa, Lara, 2015. "M&As and market value creation in the information security industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 113-134.
- John Hagedoorn & Myriam Cloodt, 2012. "Mergers and Acquisitions and Firm Performance," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Li, Ying & Van de Vrande, Vareska, 2009. "The dual role of external corporate venturing in technological exploration," MPRA Paper 26488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Li, Peter Ping, 2010. "Toward a learning-based view of internationalization: The accelerated trajectories of cross-border learning for latecomers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 43-59, March.
- Roijakkers, Nadine & Hagedoorn, John & van Kranenburg, Hans, 2005. "Dual market structures and the likelihood of repeated ties - evidence from pharmaceutical biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 235-245, March.
- Piaskowska, D., 2005. "Essays on firm growth and value creation," Other publications TiSEM 89053610-79c6-4c52-9d1c-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:36:y:1999:i:1:p:87-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed