Report NEP-NET-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Grebel & Tom Wilfer, 2007. "Diffusion and Competition of Innovative Cardiological Technologies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-091, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michele Moretto, 2007. "Competition and Irreversible Investments under Uncertainty," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0058, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Dunia Lopez Pintado, 2007. "The Spread of Free-Riding Behavior in a Social Network," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 718.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Frédéric Deroïan & Christian Milelli & Zouhaïer M’Chirgui, 2007. "Evidences on inter-firm R&D partnerships in three high-tech industries," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-24, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Kenneth S. Corts & Mara Lederman, 2007. "Software Exclusivity and the Scope of Indirect Network Effects in the U.S. Home Video Game Market," Working Papers 07-43, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2007. "Growth, Development and Structural Change of Innovator Networks - The Case of Jena," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.