Small And Medium Enterprise Dynamics In Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Wetterberg & Sudarno Sumarto & Lant Pritchett, 1999. "A National Snapshot of the Social Impact of Indonesia's Crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 145-152.
- Yuri Sato, 2000. "Linkage Formation by Small Firms: The Case of A Rural Cluster in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 137-166.
- H. Sandee & P. Rietveld, 2001. "Upgrading Traditional Technologies in Small-Scale Industry Clusters: Collaboration and Innovation Adoption in Indonesia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 150-172.
- Berry, Albert*Escandon, Jose, 1994. "Colombia's small and medium-size exporters and their support systems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1401, The World Bank.
- weijland, Hermine, 1999. "Microenterprise Clusters in Rural Indonesia: Industrial Seedbed and Policy Target," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1515-1530, September.
- Sandee, H., 1994. "Promoting small scale and cottage industries in Indonesia : an impact analysis for central Java," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lisa Cameron, 1999. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 3-41.
- Poppele, Jessica & Sumarto, Sudarno & Pritchett, Lant, 1999. "Social Impacts of the Indonesian Crisis: New Data and Policy Implications," MPRA Paper 60931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theresia Gunawan & Jojo Jacob & Geert Duysters, 2016. "Network ties and entrepreneurial orientation: Innovative performance of SMEs in a developing country," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 575-599, June.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2007. "Spatial Concentration of the Informal Small and Cottage Industry in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 12622, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Vial, Virginie & Hanoteau, Julien, 2010. "Corruption, Manufacturing Plant Growth, and the Asian Paradox: Indonesian Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 693-705, May.
- Ali, Jabir, 2016. "Performance of small and medium-sized food and agribusiness enterprises: evidence from Indian firms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(4), September.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill & Dionisius Narjoko, 2010.
"Industrialisation after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 1084-1108.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2008. "Industrialization after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Falentina, Anna T. & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2019.
"The impact of blackouts on the performance of micro and small enterprises: Evidence from Indonesia,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-1.
- Anna Falentina & Budy Resosudarmo, 2019. "The impact of blackouts on the performance of micro and small enterprises: Evidence from Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2019-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Rothenberg, Alexander D. & Gaduh, Arya & Burger, Nicholas E. & Chazali, Charina & Tjandraningsih, Indrasari & Radikun, Rini & Sutera, Cole & Weilant, Sarah, 2016. "Rethinking Indonesia’s Informal Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 96-113.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2007.
"Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm‐level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing,"
Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2006. "Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 2006-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Tambunan, Tulus, 2008. "Development of Rural Manufacturing SME Clusters in a Developing Country: The Indonesian Case," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 31(2), pages 1-24, May.
- Arzik Suvaryan & Narina Mkrtichyan & Hasmik Manukyan, 2018. "Influence of Intermediaries on the Efficiency of Export of Small and Medium Business Production in Developing Countries," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 202-215.
- Varum, Celeste Amorim & Rocha, Vera Catarina Barros, 2011. "Do foreign and domestic firms behave any different during economic slowdowns?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 48-59, February.
- Nguyen, Truc Le & Ghatak, Subrata & Daly, Vince, 2006. "The export propensity of Polish SMEs," Economics Discussion Papers 2006-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Mitsuhiro Hayashi, 2003. "Development of SMEs in the Indonesian Economy," Departmental Working Papers 2003-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Irawati, DESSY, 2007. "Strengthening Cluster Building in Developing Country alongside the Triple Helix: Challenge for Indonesian Clusters - A Case Study of the Java Region," MPRA Paper 5831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2007.
- St. Aisyah & Chalid Imran Musa & Anwar Ramli, 2017. "Effect of Characteristics and Entrepreneurial Orientation towards Entrepreneurship Competence and Crafts and Arts Small and Medium Enterprises Business Performance in Makassar," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 166-173.
- Celeste Varum & Vera Rocha, 2013. "Employment and SMEs during crises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 9-25, January.
- Dhaniel Ilyas, 2017. "Preliminary Finding of Small and Micro Firms Resilience in Indonesia," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201715, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Dec 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:37:y:2001:i:3:p:363-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.