Colombia's small and medium-size exporters and their support systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura C. Leviton & Edward F.X. Hughes, 1981. "Research On the Utilization of Evaluations," Evaluation Review, , vol. 5(4), pages 525-548, August.
- Karolynn Siegel & Peter Tuckel, 1985. "The Utilization of Evaluation Research," Evaluation Review, , vol. 9(3), pages 307-328, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert Berry & Edgard Rodriguez & Henry Sandee, 2001. "Small And Medium Enterprise Dynamics In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 363-384.
- Markusen, James R. & Trofimenko, Natalia, 2009.
"Teaching locals new tricks: Foreign experts as a channel of knowledge transfers,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 120-131, January.
- Markusen, James R. & Trofimenko, Natalia, 2007. "Teaching locals new tricks: foreign experts as a channel of knowledge transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 6118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James R. Markusen & Natalia Trofimenko, 2007. "Teaching Locals New Tricks: Foreign Experts as a Channel of Knowledge Transfers," NBER Working Papers 12872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abla M. Abdel-Latif & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 1996.
"Transaction Cost Impairments To International Trade: Lessons From Egypt,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Abla M. Abdel-Latif & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 1996. "Transaction Cost Impairments To International Trade: Lessons From Egypt," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Linsu Kim & Jeffrey B. Nugent & Seung-Jae Yhee, 1997. "Transaction Costs And Export Channels Of Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises: The Case Of Korea," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 104-120, January.
- Manuel Albaladejo, "undated". "Determinants and Policies to Foster the Competitiveness of SME Clusters: Evidence from Latin America," QEH Working Papers qehwps71, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Small Scale Enterprise; Private Participation in Infrastructure; Small and Medium Size Enterprises; Microfinance; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.