Linkage Formation by Small Firms: The Case of A Rural Cluster in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1980. "Vertical Inter-Firm Linkages in LDCs: An Empirical Study," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 42(3), pages 203-226, August.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theresia Gunawan & Jojo Jacob & Geert Duysters, 2016. "Network ties and entrepreneurial orientation: Innovative performance of SMEs in a developing country," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 575-599, June.
- Albert Berry & Edgard Rodriguez & Henry Sandee, 2001. "Small And Medium Enterprise Dynamics In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 363-384.
- Jianqing Ruan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2009.
"Finance and Cluster-Based Industrial Development in China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 143-164, October.
- Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Finance and cluster-based industrial development in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 768, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Linkages and Rural Non-Farm Employment Creation: Changing Challenges and Policies in Indonesia," Working Papers 03-22, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Hayashi, Mitsuhiro, 2002. "The role of subcontracting in SME development in Indonesia:: Micro-level evidence from the metalworking and machinery industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-26.
- Sara Foghani & Batiah Mahadi & Rosmini Omar, 2017. "Promoting Clusters and Networks for Small and Medium Enterprises to Economic Development in the Globalization Era," SAGE Open, , vol. 7(1), pages 21582440176, March.
- Tambunan, Tulus, 2008. "Development of Rural Manufacturing SME Clusters in a Developing Country: The Indonesian Case," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 31(2), pages 1-24, May.
- Tulus Tambunnan, 2007. "Trade and Investment Liberalization Effects on SME Development: A literature Review and a Case Study of Indonesia," ARTNeT Working Papers 42, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Hill, Hal, 2001. "Technology and Innovation in Developing East Asia: An interpretive Survey," Departmental Working Papers 2001-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Tulus Tambunnan, 2007. "Trade and Investment Liberalization Effects on SME Development: A Literature Review and a Case Study of Indonesia," Working Papers 4207, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:36:y:2000:i:1:p:137-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.