Atlas of wooden furniture industry in Jepara, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marc Roda & Philippe Cadène & Philippe Guizol & Levania Santoso & Achmad Uzair Fauzan, 2007. "Atlas of wooden furniture industry in Jepara, Indonesia," Selected Books, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, edition 1, volume 1, number 9.
- Jean-Marc Roda & Philippe Cadène & Philippe Guizol & Levania Santoso & Achmad Uzair Fauzan, 2007. "Atlas of wooden furniture industry in Jepara, Indonesia," Post-Print cirad-00193546, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obidzinski, Krystof & Dermawan, Ahmad & Andrianto, Agus & Komarudin, Heru & Hernawan, Dody, 2014. "The timber legality verification system and the voluntary partnership agreement (VPA) in Indonesia: Challenges for the small-scale forestry sector," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 24-32.
- Maryudi, Ahmad & Nawir, Ani A. & Permadi, Dwiko B. & Purwanto, Ris H. & Pratiwi, Dian & Syofi'i, Ahmad & Sumardamto, Purnomo, 2015. "Complex regulatory frameworks governing private smallholder tree plantations in Gunungkidul District, Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-6.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; Java; furniture; timber; industrial district; production network; manufacturing cluster; flexible specialisation; SME; teak; trade;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .