Complex regulatory frameworks governing private smallholder tree plantations in Gunungkidul District, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adhikari, Bhim & Williams, Frances & Lovett, Jon C., 2007. "Local benefits from community forests in the middle hills of Nepal," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 464-478, January.
- Jean-Marc Roda & Philippe Cadène & Philippe Guizol & Levania Santoso & Achmad Uzair Fauzan, 2007. "Atlas of wooden furniture industry in Jepara, Indonesia," Selected Books, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, edition 1, volume 1, number 9.
- Jagger, Pamela & Pender, John, 2003.
"The role of trees for sustainable management of less-favored lands: the case of eucalyptus in Ethiopia,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 83-95, January.
- Jagger, Pamela & Pender, John L., 2000. "The role of trees for sustainable management of less-favored lands: the case of eucalyptus in Ethiopia," EPTD discussion papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Obidzinski, Krystof & Dermawan, Ahmad & Andrianto, Agus & Komarudin, Heru & Hernawan, Dody, 2014. "The timber legality verification system and the voluntary partnership agreement (VPA) in Indonesia: Challenges for the small-scale forestry sector," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 24-32.
- Derek Byerlee, 2014. "The Fall and Rise Again of Plantations in Tropical Asia: History Repeated?," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-24, June.
- Weyerhaeuser, Horst & Kahrl, Fredrich & Yufang, Su, 2006. "Ensuring a future for collective forestry in China's southwest: Adding human and social capital to policy reforms," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 375-385, June.
- Wollenberg, Eva & Moeliono, Moira & Limberg, Godwin & Iwan, Ramses & Rhee, Steve & Sudana, Made, 2006. "Between state and society: Local governance of forests in Malinau, Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 421-433, June.
- Scherr, Sara J., 1995. "Economic factors in farmer adoption of agroforestry: Patterns observed in Western Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 787-804, May.
- Wiersum, K. Freerk & Elands, Birgit H.M., 2013. "Opinions on legality principles considered in the FLEGT/VPA policy in Ghana and Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 14-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maryudi, Ahmad, 2016. "Choosing timber legality verification as a policy instrument to combat illegal logging in Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 99-104.
- Prabowo, Doni & Maryudi, Ahmad & Senawi, & Imron, Muhammad A., 2017. "Conversion of forests into oil palm plantations in West Kalimantan, Indonesia: Insights from actors' power and its dynamics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 32-39.
More about this item
KeywordsSmallholder; Commercial markets; Regulatory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:59:y:2015:i:c:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.