Ownership, Government R&D, Private R&D, and Productivity in Chinese Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1992.
"Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?,"
NBER Working Papers
4096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1992. "Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?," Economics Working Papers 92-194, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 1992. "Investment and Research and Development at the Firm Level: Does the Source of Financing Matter?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5j59j6x3, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Jie & Wu, Zefu & Si, Steven, 2016. "The influences of Internet-based collaboration and intimate interactions in buyer–supplier relationship on product innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3780-3787.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Industrialization and Development Strategies in the 21st Century: Towards Sustainable Innovation Systems," MPRA Paper 50168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong, Jin & Feng, Bing & Wu, Yanrui & Wang, Liangbing, 2016. "Do government grants promote innovation efficiency in China's high-tech industries?," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 4-13.
- Xie, Hualin & Wang, Wei & Yang, Zihui & Choi, Yongrok, 2016. "Measuring the sustainable performance of industrial land utilization in major industrial zones of China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 207-219.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin & Zhao, Ronald, 2003. "A study of the R&D efficiency and productivity of Chinese firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 444-464, September.
- Luo, Zhengying & Chiu, Yung-Ho & Tang, Lingling & Xu, Yayun & Lu, Ching-Cheng, 2016. "Industrial Enterprises' Innovation Efficiency And The Influence Of Capital Source: Based On Statistical Data Of Industrial Enterprises In Jiangsu Province," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 57(2), pages 175-193, December.
- repec:oup:scippl:v:44:y:2017:i:5:p:620-630. is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Ping & Ke, Shanzi, 2016. "Self-selection and performance of R&D input of heterogeneous firms: Evidence from China's manufacturing industries," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 181-195.
- Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp, 2016.
"China's R&D explosion—Analyzing productivity effects across ownership types and over time,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 159-176.
- Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp, 2015. "China's R&D explosion: Analyzing productivity effects across ownership types and over time," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Chen, Zhao & Xu, Wei, 2017. "R&D Efficiency in High-Tech Firms in China," MPRA Paper 80734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:29:y:2001:i:1:p:136-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .