Report NEP-DEV-2001-10-09This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petit, Pascal, 2001. "Distribution and growth: can the new left deal with Theneo-Schumpeterian "accord"? Some comments on the French experience," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0107, CEPREMAP.
- Duran, Jorge & Rillaers, Alexandra, 2001. "Idiosyncratic risk, investment in human capital, and growth," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0104, CEPREMAP.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 2001. "Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Econometrics 0110002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-65 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Farhad Nili, . "Dynamics of Output Growth, Consumption and Physical Capital in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 00/62, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi, 2000. "Geographical Concentration and the Dynamics of Countries' Specialization in Technologies," KITeS Working Papers 125, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Aug 2001.
- Albert G.Z. Hu & Adam B. Jaffe, 2001. "Patent Citations and International Knowledge Flow: The Cases of Korea and Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 8528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.