Distribution and growth: can the new left deal with Theneo-Schumpeterian "accord"? Some comments on the French experience
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2001-10-09 (Development)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2001-10-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TID-2001-10-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:0107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .