Report NEP-EEC-2001-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindström, Tomas, 2000. "Qualitative Survey Responses and Production over the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series 116, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Karen Mumford & Antonia Parera-Nicolau, "undated". "The Labor Force Participation of Married Mothers in Spain and Britain," Discussion Papers 01/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 2001. "Bayesian Modelling of Catch in a Northwest Atlantic Fishery," Econometrics 0110003, EconWPA, revised 18 Nov 2001.
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2001. "How Innovative Are Canadian Firms Compared to Some European Firms? A Comparative Look at Innovation Surveys," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-49, CIRANO.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2001. "Comparative Analysis of Labor Market Outcomes: Lessons for the US from International Long-Run Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klevmarken, N. Anders, 2001. "On the Wealth Dynamics of Swedish Families 1984-1998," Working Paper Series 2001:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Peaucelle, Irina, 2001. "Economie et santé : où en est la Russie ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0105, CEPREMAP.
- Item repec:ham:qmwops:277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Alesina & Edward Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001. "Why Doesn't the US Have a European-Style Welfare System?," NBER Working Papers 8524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:stp:stepre:062001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petit, Pascal, 2001. "Distribution and growth: can the new left deal with Theneo-Schumpeterian "accord"? Some comments on the French experience," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0107, CEPREMAP.
- Lindhe, Tobias & Södersten, Jan & Öberg, Ann, 2001. "Economic Effects of Taxing Closed Corporations under a Dual Income Tax," Working Paper Series 2001:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Berg, Claes & Lindberg, Hans, 2000. "Conducting Monetary Policy with a Collegial Board: The New Swedish Legislation One Year On," Working Paper Series 105, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-70 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jansson, Per & Vredin, Anders, 2001. "Forecast-based Monetary Policy in Sweden 1992-1998: A View from Within," Working Paper Series 120, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Werner Hölzl & Reinhold Hofer & Angelika Schenk, 2001. "Three stages of net entry into Austrian manufacturing: entrepreneurial experimentation and actual entry," Working Papers geewp17, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.