Aspects, Models and Measures for Assessing the Competitiveness of International Financial Services in a Particular Location
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- AndrewK. Rose & MarkM. Spiegel, 2007.
"Offshore Financial Centres: Parasites or Symbionts?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(523), pages 1310-1335, October.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2005. "Offshore Financial Centres: Parasites or Symbionts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark Spiegel, 2006. "Offshore Financial Centers: Parasites or Symbionts?," NBER Working Papers 12044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2005. "Offshore financial centers: parasites or symbionts?," Working Paper Series 2005-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- von Furstenberg, George, 2007.
"The Economics of Offshore Financial Services and the Choice of Tax, Currency, and Exchange Rate Regime,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 19, pages 49-64.
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2006. "The Economics of Offshore Financial Services and the Choice of Tax, Currency, and Exchange-Rate Regimes," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2010.
"Technical and allocative efficiency in European banking,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 153-163, July.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2006. "Technical and Allocative Efficiency in European Banking," Working Papers 46, Bank of Greece.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Dickson C. Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2008.
"Does the Chinese interest rate follow the US interest rate?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 53-67.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Dickson Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2006. "Does the Chinese Interest Rate Follow the US Interest Rate?," Working Papers 192006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Dickson Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2007. "Does the Chinese Interest Rate Follow the US Interest Rate?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1943, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yiping Huang, 2005. "Can Hong Kong Survive as an International Financial Center?," Chapters,in: A New Financial Market Structure for East Asia, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rose, Andrew K., 2007.
"A stable international monetary system emerges: Inflation targeting is Bretton Woods, reversed,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 663-681, September.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2006. "A Stable International Monetary System Emerges: Inflation Targeting is Bretton Woods, Reversed," NBER Working Papers 12711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Genberg, 2005.
"External shocks, transmission mechanisms and deflation in Asia,"
BIS Working Papers
187, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hans Genberg, 2005. "External Shocks, Transmission Mechanisms and Deflation in Asia," Working Papers 062005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Fu, Xiaoqing (Maggie) & Heffernan, Shelagh, 2007. "Cost X-efficiency in China's banking sector," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 35-53.
- Guonan Ma & RobertN McCauley, 2008. "Efficacy Of China'S Capital Controls: Evidence From Price And Flow Data," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 104-123, February.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Albert G. Z. Hu & Jian Su, 2006. "The Sources and Sustainability of China's Economic Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 1-60.
- anonymous, 2007. "China's banking sector," Asia Focus, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Lessard, Donald R. & Tschoegl, Adrian E., 1988. "Panama's International Banking Center : The direct employment effects," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 43-50, March.
- Gerard Caprio & Patrick Honohan & Dimitri Vittas, 2002. "Financial Sector Policy for Developing Countries : A Reader," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15229.
- Jongkyou Jeon & Yonghyup Oh & Doo Yong Yang, 2006. "Financial Market Integration in East Asia: Regional or Global?," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 5(1), pages 73-89, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsOffshore financial centers; international financial services; financial business location; financial business efficiency; data envelopment analysis; stochastic frontier analysis;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:182007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .