Is the global financial safety net at a tipping point to fragmentation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jari John & Tobias Knedlik, 2011. "New IMF Lending Facilities and Financial Stability in Emerging Markets," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 225-238, September.
- Christian Vallence, 2012. "Foreign Exchange Reserves and the Reserve Bank’s Balance Sheet," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 57-64, December.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1993. "The Rules of the Game: International Money in Historical Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-44, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:asiapr:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:258-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Gong, 2015.
"The Global Financial Safety Net through the Prism of G20 Summits,"
68070, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
- Gong Cheng, 2016. "The Global Financial Safety Net through the Prism of G20 Summits," Working Papers 13, European Stability Mechanism.
- Beatrice D. Scheubel & Livio Stracca, 2016. "What Do We Know About the Global Financial Safety Net? A New Comprehensive Data Set," CESifo Working Paper Series 6184, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stracca, Livio & Scheubel, Beatrice, 2016. "What do we know about the global financial safety net? Rationale, data and possible evolution," Occasional Paper Series 177, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsrole of the IMF; regional financial arrangements;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2014_1_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.