The Economics of Offshore Financial Services and the Choice of Tax, Currency, and Exchange Rate Regime
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2006. "The Economics of Offshore Financial Services and the Choice of Tax, Currency, and Exchange-Rate Regimes," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2007. "Aspects, Models and Measures for Assessing the Competitiveness of International Financial Services in a Particular Location," Working Papers 182007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Financial Services; Offshore Financial Centers; Exchange Rate Regime; Tax Havens; Currency Choice;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:0939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .