Report NEP-BEC-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Manju Puri, 2011. "Capital Allocation and Delegation of Decision-Making Authority within Firms," NBER Working Papers 17370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Depew, Briggs & Sorensen, Todd A., 2011. "Elasticity of Supply to the Firm and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 5928, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jens Hilscher & Elif Sisli-Ciamarra, 2011. "Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions," Working Papers 34, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- KAWAKAMI Atsushi & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2011. "Revisiting Productivity Differences and Firm Turnover: Evidence from product-based TFP measures in the Japanese manufacturing industries," Discussion papers 11064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- John R. Graham & Si Li & Jiaping Qiu, 2011. "Managerial Attributes and Executive Compensation," NBER Working Papers 17368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Bardsley & Nisvan Erkal & Nikos Nikiforakis & Tom Wilkening, 2011. "Recursive Contracts, Firm Longevity, and Rat Races: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1122, The University of Melbourne, revised 2011.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2011. "Firms, Shareholders, and Financial Markets," Cahiers de recherche 1124, CIRPEE.
- Sergio Salgado I., 2011. "Investment Dynamics in a DSGE Model with Heterogeneous Firms and Corporate Taxation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 638, Central Bank of Chile.
- Cataldi, Alessandra & Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2011. "Does It Pay to Be Productive? The Case of Age Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5938, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zucchini, Leon & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2011. "Competitive Pressure: Competitive Dynamics as Reactions to Multiple Rivals," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 12308, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2011. "Wage Dispersion and Labor Turnover with Adverse Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 5936, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andersson, Martin & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Creative Destruction and Productivity – entrepreneurship by type, sector and sequence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 256, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Yoo, Seung Han, 2011. "Strategic Analysis of Influence Peddling," Working Papers 11-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:1015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raphael A. Auer & Philip U. Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand-Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers 2011-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Amil Petrin & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2011. "Estimating Lost Output from Allocative Inefficiency, with an Application to Chile and Firing Costs," NBER Working Papers 17373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2011. "The Effect of Variable Pay Schemes on Workplace Absenteeism," IZA Discussion Papers 5941, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "Race v. Suffrage. The Determinants of Development in Mississippi," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 071, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Raymond Mataloni, Jr., 2011. "The Productivity Advantage and Global Scope of U.S. Multinational Firms," Working Papers 11-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chris Ross, 2011. "A Detailed Analysis of the Productivity Performance of the Canadian Food Manufacturing Subsector," CSLS Research Reports 2011-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Paul Deng & Gary Jefferson, 2011. "Explaining Spatial Convergence of China’s Industrial Productivity," Working Papers 32, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Popov, Alexander, 2011. "Output growth and fluctuation: the role of financial openness," Working Paper Series 1368, European Central Bank.
- David P.Byrne & Roger Ware, 2011. "Price Cycles and Price Leadership in Gasoline Markets: New Evidence from Canada," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1124, The University of Melbourne.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González & Stephen Rassenti, 2011. "Real Effort, Real Leisure and Real-time Supervision: Incentives and Peer Pressure in Virtual Organizations," Working Papers 11-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Exports, Imports and Firm Survival: First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5924, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Dogan, Pinar, 2011. "Access Pricing, Competition, and Incentives to Migrate from "Old" to "New" Technology," Working Paper Series rwp11-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- John P. Weche Geluebcke, 2011. "Foreign Ownership and Firm Performance in German Services: First Evidence based on Official Statistics," Working Paper Series in Economics 213, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Information Aggregation, Investment, and Managerial Incentives," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000197, David K. Levine.
- Westling, Tatu, 2011. "Incentive pay and gender gaps in the Nordic countries," MPRA Paper 33083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kovacs, Balazs & Hannan, Michael T., 2011. "Category Spanning, Distance, and Appeal," Research Papers 2081, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2011. "Are occupations paid what they are worth? An econometric study of occupational wage inequality and productivity," Working Papers CEB 11-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cho, In Soo & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "Risk Aversion or Risk Management?: How Measures of Risk Aversion Affect Firm Entry and Firm Survival," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34162, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.